The Motorola Moto 360 smart watch is not just your typical watch. It is so much more than that. The Moto 360 smartwatch keeps you up to date without taking you out of the moment.
Glance at your wrist to see updates, or just say “OK Google” to get what you need. At night, place your watch on the charging dock that doubles as a desk clock.
Motorola Moto 360 is a smart watch with android wear operating system. It is an unmatched combination of stainless steel, real Horween leather and scratch-proof Corning Gorilla glass. It cannot get damaged easily.
Motorola 360 Watch Features At A Glance
- One watch, many faces: Change the entire look of your watch with a few simple screen touches.
- Notifications when you need them: See information you need to know, when you need it.
- Directions on your wrist: Let your watch guide you safely and discreetly to your destination.
- Voice commands: Just tell your watch what you need. You may be surprised how many things Google™ can do to help you manage your busy day.
- Stay fit: Check your activity and heart rate.
- Hands-free scrolling. Flip through watch notifications with a simple flick of your wrist.
Notifications In Real Time
Notifications give you information you need, when you need it. A small vibration notifies you of incoming calls, messages, and more. A quick glance shows who’s trying to get in touch with you.
Moto Body App
The Moto Body app on your watch lets you track your steps, calories burned, heart activity, and heart rate measurements. Your data won’t be shared with any third parties without your consent.
Moto 360 Customiziable Watch Faces
You can customize your watch faces that have the Moto logo on them. You can change background colors, accent colors, and more.
Locate Your Motorola Moto 360
Lost your Motorola Moto 360 smart watch? No problem. You can locate the last known location at the press of a couple of buttons.
Motorola Moto 360 Pros
- The watch is a good option for anybody that wants a smartwatch and has a smartphone that runs on the Android system 4.3+.
- It has an activity tracker and works with your voice instructions.
- It comes with a stainless steel band which gives it the durability needed. The screen is touch sensitive.
- The glass is scratch proof because it is made of Gorilla glass the most durable in the business. It will give you the health-related notifications you want. Like the heart rate, pulse rate everything.
- The high-quality speed of the watch is due to the presence of 512MB ram. The internal memory of the watch is 4GB. So now you can do whatever you want and save and store many things in your wrist.
- The resolution of this watch is very good that’s why it gives you a clear view all the time. It comes with a quick-start guide and wireless charging. The inbuilt battery is very good to rely on.
Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch Cons
- Poor battery life if you use it a lot but it comes with a quick charger so you will be back up and running in no time.
- The Motorola 360 only has a memory of 4GB.
Motorola 360 Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 46mm diameter by 11.5mm high
- Operating System: Android Wear
- Display: 1.56” 320 x 290, 205ppi; Baclit LCD; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Battery: 320mAh, Wireless charging with charging dock
- Processor: TI OMAP 3
- Memory: 4GB internal storage +512MB RAM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
Moto 360 Reviews
Overall most of the Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch users are happy with their purchase. Most claim that it is reliable and looks good. One of the biggest complaints is the battery life.